Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

i'm such a superb rider man
toppled even before the ride started
so paiseh i tell you
that got me huge bruises on my butt and a graze on the knee
never mind, continued riding
had a great ride yesterday
could feel that i had improved alot from the previous rides
but NOT improving on the falling down
all it takes is a millisecond, or a blink of the eye
and i headed to the drain & *crash*
felt my bike hit the curb, back hitting the grass, followed by my head whacking it
the ride was actually over already and we were reaching fong seng
it was at the exact same junction where my contacts flew out abt a month ago
i couldn't believe it man
NOOB
well that crash gave my bike a few big scratches
thank God no major ones
my helmet a short line down the styrofoam
a slight strain in my neck
and many scratches on my back (scratched through the cycling jersey man.dunno how did it happen)
i'm actually still in disbelief that it happened
just thank God that it's nothing very serious
now i think that buying my brother's insurance is actually good for me
hahahahahahaha

was thinking of the module issue on the bus to the pool just now
i will take this positively
hafta take an extra module, but that only means that i'm gonna be learning something new!
really treasure my life in NUS, so this will just be another platform for me to learn new stuff :)
just hope that it'll not affect my core modules

thanks zhiyun, angela and weelee for your concerns and for trying to make me feel less upset :)
love you guys
here's to a great semester, spending more time with each other before 3 of us graduate!
cheers!

Not my will but Yours be done
Lord help me to put You first in all I do

No comments: