Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I AM THE BIGGEST NOOOOOOB ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET
i can't believe how careless i am
so upsetting

God please help me through this semester.the final one.i wanna make it good.
I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength!

on a happier note, angela moved some of her stuff in today!
weelee's gonna come in tmr
helped angela clean her room by using my all time favourite powerful sucker of a vacuum cleaner!
hahaha.sucked all the dirt up then we cleaned it with rags
then went to ikea with zhiyun and angela for a delicious lunch of swedish meatballs, cream of mushroom soup, kids spaghetti (for me) and salmon for the other two
followed by a cab ride to queensway cos it was pouring.(can you believe it.cab to the building opposite) and the uncle happily dropped us far away from the entrance so we still got drenched
in the end.wow
zhiyun finally got her shoes & angela tried hers out
happy for both of them!
curly fries to end the outing

i hope the roads dry up quickly so that the ride won't be so dirty later

No comments: