Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

been killing my legs these days
went for a short ride by myself on sat evening and clever-ly put lotsa lactic in it from starting with the south buona vista route
filled it up with even more of the acidic stuff on sunday with 200m sprints to prepare for IHG, in the blazing morning sun
by this time, my legs were already rather sore and kinda numb that the warm up run on the treadmill in the gym on monday was superbly fast cos i couldn't feel my legs
knotted it up even more with weights
haven't done so much leg work in the gym for quite sometime
that really killed my legs man
then the ultimate was the ride with rodalink on tuesday
i was already not walking properly, especially down the stairs cos of all the lactic acid in my legs
but somebody insisted that i went for the ride (hahahaha :p)
the group that day was soooooo fast
faster than usual man
i was kinda being dropped already around the first long stretch
could only see the faint blinking of the rear bike lights far ahead in the distance
they started so so fast and i'm the kind who needa warm up my legs before chiong-ing
was about to give up already and turn back to hall cos my legs were really dying and sceaming out in pain
i think if they could talk, they'll be cursing me for being so crazy
but anyway i prayed realllllly hard
and God is great maaaaaaaaaaan.miracle
a long stop at the traffic light gave me a second chance
couldn't belive my eyes when i saw the big bunch of blinking lights in front of me
from then on, He helped me to keep up with them and even be the front few at times
that was a miracle man, considering the condition of my legs

so i went for a massage yesterday
and it was the most terrible massage ever
painful to the maximum
my muscles were already painful to the TOUCH
so what more a massage
aunty rosa found soooooo many knots and they were sooooooooo painful i tell u
gave me so many bruises after that but it did my muscles good

okay wanted to elaborate more but pauline koh pei wen is here now
gonna go run in the 12pm sun (that's crazy man) cos she woke up LATE cos she's a PIG
hahahhahhaahahhaha

No comments: