Pages

Friday, January 04, 2008

HULLLLOOOO everyone!
my very first post of the not-so-new-anymore year 2008!
it's already the 4th day
oh my............
so so so so soooooo fast
i hardly blog man
i think cos of the plain fact that
I AM LAZY
nothing much to blog about also
the usual
eat, sleep, train
very soon it'll be: study, eat, sleep, train

well i guess i should say some stuff abt 2007
it was a year that flew by
so many things happened (as usual.you'll have to say that every year)
but it was especially exciting with the trip to the US!
really thank God for everything He has done
for protecting me
giving me my family
my friends
and for giving me the gifts that i have

Here's to a new start! 2008!
my last semester in NUS
i think it'll be quite an exciting one
angela and weelee's gonna come stay in KR!!!! in E BLK!!
although zhiyun couldn't come in
she's just a hill away!!! hoho!!
we shall have great times together!
and ppl are back from exchange!
laureeeeeeen, stepheeeee...yays!
i don't wanna leave NUS..KR.........
wanna cry already man
boohoo
alright, enough of nonsense

Happy (not so New anymore) Year folks!

No comments: