Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

virtual world

i just realised yesterday that the internet is so much of our daily lives now
realised that in the pantry yesterday when I saw that even prima flour has a website and tips on baking!
amazing
what a change from just less than a century ago

so I'm pretty free these days cos we're done with all our PE modules
left with a 4 hour week now
been trying to study for the 2 papers coming up in exactly 2 weeks time

but for now, I'm trying to organise all my emails
in my head, i think of emails like mails floating around out there
gotta delete them or download them to my com
and i created so many email addresses that I suddenly got quite fed-up with them and felt that a more professional one would be nice and only ONE account
so i'm gonna be using chanskdinah@singnet.com.sg from now on!
haha

sis's bday is in a month's time!
it keeps raining (make that STORMING) every afternoon and then the sun shines so brightly again after that




how random

No comments: