Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hooray

and the first semester of my life in NIE is over!
it was quite an enjoyable semester
my classmates and course mates are fantastic and I looked forward to going for classes

feeling pretty free now, nothing to do
wish I could train train train
but I just went to the doc to get rid of the warts which have been residing in my foot for the longest time ever
so it's pretty bad, whole toe swelled like a lil sausage and it was !!!!!!!!!! painful
had to hobble around on my left (injured ankle) leg cos the ball of my foot n big toe had warts too, but they're not as bad as the major one on my lil toe
I hope the virus DIE DIE DIES!!!!
that left me unable to train cos it was so painful even when I was sitting around doing nothing
not supposed to get it wet either
so im so sad....But I hope this solves this problem once and for all!!!

will post pictures of the (very) disgusting toe when I get back to my laptop which is in hall

but as of today,it's very much better, although I still have to bear with the pain for the first 100 steps I take, or about the first 10minutes of cycling before the pain subsides
way better than the past few days
hope it gets better tmr! heading to desaru for a long long long ride (:

blogged with my Samsung i780

No comments: