Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

good day at the office today (as mok would say it)
got 2nd at the Mizuno Wave run
Praise God! :)
lost to some kenyan lady but won the other one
I'd say it wasn't an easy run, was fighting out for 2nd with the other kenyan lady for almost 2km
Thank God for the strength and I dropped her with about 3km left

As usual, marshals play a very important role
due to the horrible marshals, who were talking when mok and another malaysian ran past a major turn, both of them DNF and did an extra round around bedok reservoir!!!!
so sucky la

anyways, here are some pictures of me in action for the past 3 weeks

























1 comment:

zy_ said...

Babe although you told me you blogged I came here expecting the usual one-to liners and was pleasantly surprised. Haha although you cheated and the length of the post was greatly boosted by photos!

Hope you have an awesome first week in school dear!