Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Beginnings

hello everyone
new blog for a new season of my life
(zhiyun, sounds like you.haha)

I am now a graduate with a Bachelor of Science
how does it feel? it doesn't feel real
I am now bonded to MOE for the next 5 years
again, it doesn't feel real
I feel like I'm just floating around
This new season of my life calls for a deep reflection on what I've been doing for the past 3 years

I'm still trying to adapt to this new life
Of long 2.5 hour races
Of trying to juggle 3 sports
Of trainings that take away all my energy
Of going into NIE and making new friends all over again
Of spending less time with the one I love

God has been with me all this time
He has blessed me so much
I can't thank Him enough
His grace and mercy really overflows

pretty random, but that's it for now

Race updates:

VGO Mount Faber Run 2008 - 1st
OSIM International Triathlon - 1st U23 Elite
Port Dickson International Triathlon - 2nd Elite Open

No comments: