Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

today (actually yesterday night)
i had my first accident on my bicycle at night
i hit a dog
a husky, to be exact
so poor thing man the dog...
felt so bad
well, it was really very dark
it happened at west coast park
was gonna pass something to brenda and was in a bit of a rush cos i wanted to go back to gym
so the couple was on the left side of the big pavement
and they were walking the dog, which was far ahead of them, walking toward the right, where i was cycling
i really didn't see the dog, and duh i couldn't see the leash either
and when we passed a lamp-post, there was light
and i saw the dog right infront of me
TOO LATE
brake!!! *screeechhh* (my lau yar pok bike's brakes are super squeeky)
WHAM
poor dog
we were all stunned for quite sometime
and tried to untangle ourselves cos the dog ran across me and the leash was caught in my bike
really thank God that the owners were nice people
we were all apologetic
injuries: slight scratch/cut on foot from crashing into the pedals
i think the female owner got a rope burn

second accident
Joel was teaching me & darren to ride the bike
all was well and i did a good ride
but as i was U-turning, i think i let go of the clutch
causing the bike to jerk forward
and because he was infront of me
his hands crashed into the visor (is that what it's called?) of the bike
sadly, his osh kosh b'gosh visor is no more
injuries: few cuts on joel's forearms and a dinah feeling very very bad
sigh, sorry man joel....
but on the bright side, i learnt how to ride!
super fun la!
haha...as for darren....
*VRRROOOOMMMMMM* (almost crash into tree many times.hahahaha...)

2 accidents in 8hrs
still quite in shock
both accidents make me feel so bad :(

God, sorry for being a naughty girl
please help me to be good
help me to study please
and not waste money & get lousy grades

No comments: