Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

crazy week
crazy day
i really have no idea how i survived on so little sleep
slpt at 4plus this morning, woke up at 7 for dynamics test
I tell you, the lecturer is a joke!!
haha...wish we recorded down what he said and youtube it
shall not elaborate..maybe shann will..i think she'll do a better job.haha
ok can say i gave up and took a 2 hr nap
still feeling so sehhhhhhh, i tried to study
did soooooo little
then went for a killer trg
u know when ur body is soooo tired
ur heart beats so v fast like the feeling of overtraining
yea it was alr like that b4 trg...
the 800 warm up i was alr dead
then the sets were okay, but cannot la.body dead alr
12x100 free on 1.30
8x100 IM on 2 <-- not so bad
4x400 kick on 4.20, last one did a 3.42
8x50 FLY!
almost wanted to CRY AND GIVE UP on the 3rd or 4th 100 free
cos i was just too tired and my pulls were not catching ANY THING AT ALL
my stroke stuckssssssssssssss
reallyyyyyyyyyy CRYYYYYYYYYYY
urgh
but! the power of the brain
i turned it on to the "don't give up" mode
but it turned off on the 4th 50 fly
just finished the last few 50s with like 50%

waaaaaa crazy man
i think i can count the no of hrs i slp this week with my fingers and toes
and it's not even the exams yet
molecular bio is not touched yet
siao liao

I NEED SOME LOVE
somebody pls come & help me wash my used cups
wash my clothes
tidy my room
make me a queen

GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!

No comments: