Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

PRAISE GOD
God is so nice
He gave me a B for my Molecular Bio!!!
studied really hard for it, but the test was hard la
and i walked out early some more cos i really didn't know how to do already
thought i was going to fail man
but used to that feeling already
then He gave me a B!!!!!
hahaha so surprised
now really pray hard that i'll do okay for the other 60%
i'm trying really hard!
but feel that i can do better

the bruise grew! haha
it's 13cm x 8cm now
think this is the maximum already
some funny comments:
  • eh, birth mark ah?
  • it looks like a disease
  • are you sure you didn't fall from the sky?
hahahaha...

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

No comments: