Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

time flies

some happy things

done with many assignments
last week of school for most modules
got a new laptop!
did a PB for 800m during training (track)
got my sportswoman of the year award with many nice pictures
got 2nd for IVP swimming 800m
going to Bali next week!!
weelee is back!
going to get a haircut soon!
IVP track tmr!

some not so happy things

still have ed psych assignment, ICT presentation
ankle's still painful
i don't think i can run 10km anymore
how to do a triathlon race!!?!?
i still can't breathe
my arms are still so weak

my skin is terrible
my ITB is very tight
my 800m IVP swimming timing sucks
i cannot run 800m for track next week
my warts are terrible

hahaha.just felt like writing this list to rant
for fun.i'm actually quite fine.haha

No comments: