Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I blogged again

somehow when you feel that something terrible is gonna happen and you ignore that gut feeling
that terrible thing really happens
it's happened to me a few times already
and this morning was a great scare
the podcast recording for the project we were working on last night until 1.30am wasn't saved
AND
my com restarted by itself when I went to the bathroom for some important business
wow.I had a great shock
Stared at the screen for a few minutes
thank God the recording was saved in the temp files folder
but it was chopped up into many 30secs recordings
so I had to cut and paste them together
didn't go for this morning's trg too cos I was so tired and couldn't wake up
hate it when I miss trainings
100km ride wasted :(

went for PA trg for the past 2 days
shag man
Think I swam more than the past week in these 2 days
but it's gd.I think more of these sessions will make me improve


blogged with my Samsung i780

No comments: