Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I feel I've changed a lot
I'm no longer the cheery energetic girl I used to be
Training zaps all my energy
It's bad. It isn't supposed too be like that
Mom says my brother says "whatever for?so stressful."
Maybe it is
But at the end of the day
It's pretty satisfying when you win :)

Is it worth it?


Maye not


I know I'm doing wrong, maybe that's why.........


was talking to lala aka baba aka alibaba last night and I asked her if she ever saw me cry
she said no
I think very few people have seen me cry before cos I'm too proud to cry infront of others
but yes, I am human, and of late, it has been coming to me quite often
I'm not as strong as I used to be anymore
both physically & mentally

oh well, snap out of this self wallowing/ pitying mood dinah
sorry for the sad post

No comments: