Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

disturbed

hi all! some updates!
First and foremost
Praise the Lord for all He has done!
i got 6th for Asian Cycling Championships ITT, just what I had aimed for so that I can qualify for Asian Games at the end of the year!
and I did! with His help!
but with a twist......
well, my Wilier Crono was UCI legal for the Pro tour when the Lampre Team used it
BUT, the UCI for this race disallowed it!!! 10minutes before my race start!!!!
Thank God for His perfect plans, we brought along Malvin's bike with us early in the morning when his race was after mine and thank God that he was about my size
soooo with Alex Da Niao and FT (frankie tan)'s frantic but quick and efficient hands, i got my bike ready with my own seat, wheels, pedals and it was off to the ramp immediately
THANK GOD that i also did quite a hard warm up before that even though i wanted to do some 30secs AFTER the bike check and Thank God that Dan brought my bike to the check as one of the first, giving us time to change everything
Everything in His timing and plan! (:

having a  good time here with the rest of the gang, Serene Lee Jer Ling , Ho Jun Rong and Malvin Lai.
can't wait for the rest to come tomorrow!!!!! (:





on a side note
i don't like politics :(:(
kinda disappointed :(:(
i think i trust people too much and think that they are all as open and transparent as me :(:(

No comments: