Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

for the sun lovers


this was yesterdays nice-but-not-as-nice-as-tuesday's sunset! but my handphone camera doesn't do justice to what it actually was..........







AND................... DRUMROLL..........................





this is today's! taken with a better camera.......IT WAS AWESOMEEE!BUT it was from Mok's room which was blocked by KR...my old room in KR would have given me a MUCH MUCH better view





but STILL, i thank God for this life (really) and the beautiful sunsets that He makes everyday although we hardly get to see them here in Singapore (:

so, i had a good day today:
1. rode and almost bonked
2. gymed
3. got my superb massage
4. came back and slacked around

ahhh, the life of a professional cyclist. i could get used to this.........

so it's off to bed for me. exciting stuff tomorrow since it's a public holiday - motor pacing!!

good night toodles!

No comments: