Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

thanks UNCLE YOW for the crystal jade treat
had a superb time with pearl and qingyou
had dinner at crystal jade followed by mudpie and and apple crumble at coffee club
the time spent was precious
pearl's leaving in a week!!!!
won't see her till nxt yr sept??!!
everybody's going away on exchange!!!!!! :(

this made me realise that i've been neglecting my friends quite a lot
"you have no life" -mark yap
that's the way to describe it
train like crazy: what for?
that's a good question
"in say 10 yrs time when u're clearing your cupboard & come across the medals... (dinah:there're no medals for IHG) that's even worse!!!! you'll be asking yourself..what was it for?"
well i would say, it's about the sense of satisfaction & achievement (and not forgetting, trg so that i can EAT! haha)
can't be explained
i guess that's what drives us sports people
but then again, is it worthe the sacrifice of friendship?
maybe it's only me
cos other people can still find time to meet up with their friends and actually have a life
but for me i'll be just too tired
and knowing that without the rest it'll affect my nxt trg
i just give an excuse and not meet up
i really hope i will not do that again for this coming dec hols
if not, very soon i will be left with no friends

saw a prog on the bus back to hall
abt the kids with cerebral palsy
some how, i don't know why, it hit me quite hard
made me realise how fortunate i am
to be able to even walk and talk
and be normal
I really wanna thank God everything He's given to me
family, friends, being able to swim, run, cycle, do anything i want
cannot take for granted all that i can do
so i shall stop complaining
and start praising Him :)

it's hard but
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!

and yes partner
i'm chilling
don't need to be so fierce
hahaha

No comments: