Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

haha it's been a while since i last posted
so much for my "try to blog everyday" haha

IHG is finally over
feels a bit weird cos there're no matches to support
some thing that i look forward to after a long day of lessons
well KR did ok i guess...
that feeling is just different

IVP biathlon is next week
don't know if i should join S'pore Biathlon
or should i take a break and let my cranky left leg get better
back, hip, knee, shin, ankle: it's practially the whole leg
although it's much better now, dunno if running 10k will destroy it
and it will be the end of my sports career if it does happen
anyway i've been swimming too much, my running is horrible now
sigh....

argh! i hate aircon
makes me feel so sick!
every lecture is like a "get sick session"
come out feeling so drained cos i need to keep chasing my nose

ok i think i'll go take a nap

No comments: